What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does RNGESUS Mean?RNGESUS is a name used, primarily in gaming, to refer to an imaginary God of good fortune. RNGESUS is the God of Random Number Generators (RNGs).
RNGESUS is more usually spelled RNJESUS.
Image for RNGESUSWhen I write RNGESUS, I mean this: "God of Random Number Generators"
Summary of Key Points"God of Random Number Generators" is the most common definition for RNGESUS in gaming circles and on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||God of Random Number Generators|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of RNGESUS Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what RNGESUS means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?