What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does RTS Mean?RTS means "Real Time Strategy" (Gaming Term) and "Real Time Sex."
Real-Time StrategyThe abbreviation RTS is most commonly used in online gaming, where it means "Real-Time Strategy." In this context, RTS are (usually military) games that take place in real time and require players to direct their characters in combat against other players or NPCs (Non-Player Characters) controlled by the game.
- Lee: What sort of games do you like?
- Ray: RTS are my favorite. Especially Blades of The Shogun.
Real-Time SexRTS is also used in adult chat forums and personal ads, with the meaning "Real Time Sex." In this context, RTS indicates that a participant is interested in meeting another participant in person for a physical relationship (as opposed to continuing to chat online or through messaging).
- Sam: You sound gorgeous. How do you fancy meeting up for RTS?
- Ali: Whenever you like.
Image for RTSWhen I write RTS, I mean this: "Real Time Strategy"
Summary of Key Points
First Definition for RTSRTS means "Real Time Strategy." This is the most common meaning for RTS on gaming apps, such as Discord and TeamSpeak, as well as on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||Real Time Strategy|
Adults and Teenagers
"Real Time Sex" is the most common meaning for RTS on online dating sites and in adult chat forums.
|Definition:||Real Time Sex|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at RTSWhether used with the meaning "Real Time Strategy" or "Real Time Sex," MVP is classified as an initialism abbreviation, as it is pronounced one letter at a time.
Other examples of initialisms are:
Example of RTS Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what RTS means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?