What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does RUKM Mean?RUKM means "Are You Kidding Me?".
The abbreviation RUKM is used with the meaning "Are You Kidding Me?" as an exclamation that usually displays a strong emotion, such as joy, surprise, anger or disgust, usually accompanied by disbelief (which may be genuine, but is often feigned). RUKM can also be used to express scepticism, either profound or mild.
The phrase "Are You Kidding Me?" is also abbreviated as AYKM. Abbreviations with similar meanings include:
Image for RUKMWhen I write RUKM, I mean this: RUKM can express everything from genuine disbelief to mild scepticism.
Summary of Key Points"Are You Kidding Me?" is the most common definition for RUKM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Are You Kidding Me?|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of RUKM in SentencesHere are examples of RUKM being used in conversations:
- Ian: He says that they didn't interfere and, even if they did, it didn't make a difference and, even if it made a difference, he would have won anyway.
- Claire: RUKM?
- Diane: The Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl again this year.
- Frank: RUKM?! They've got no chance!
An Academic Look at RUKMRUKM plays the role of an interrogative sentence (i.e., a question), but it is commonly seen without a question mark. It can be written "RUKM?" or "RUKM".
As it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Arr Yoo Kay Em"), RUKM is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have just said "Are You Kidding Me?", or something like "Are You Joking?" instead of using the abbreviation RUKM.
Example of RUKM Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what RUKM means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?