What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does Rule 34 Mean?Rule 34 means "If It Exists, There Is Porn Of It (Internet Rule)".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what Rule 34 means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Image for Rule 34When I write Rule 34, I mean this: "If It Exists, There Is Porn Of It (Internet Rule)"
Summary of Key Points"If It Exists, There Is Porn Of It (Internet Rule)" is the most common definition for Rule 34 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about Rule 34:
|Definition:||If It Exists, There Is Porn Of It (Internet Rule)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Rule 34 Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?