Smiling Face Emoji on Snapchat
What Does the Smiling Face Emoji Mean on Snapchat?The Smiling Face Emoji signifies a friend on Snapchat. It appears next to your friend's name when you interact with them on Snapchat. For example:
A person with a Smiling Face Emoji is someone you interact with a lot, but they're not quite a best friend. Best friends on Snapchat are represented with a Yellow Heart Emoji, a Red Heart Emoji, or a Pink Hearts Emoji.
The Smiling Face Emoji
Image for Smiling Face EmojiWhen the Smiling Face Emoji appears on Snapchat, it means this:
[The Smiling Face Emoji signifies a Friend.]
Summary of Key Points"Friend" is the most common definition for Smiling Face Emoji on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Smiling Face Emoji|
1: Very easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoA list of all Snapchat emojis Cake Emoji (Snapchat) Hourglass Emoji (Snapchat) Hundred Emoji (Snapchat) Flame Emoji (Snapchat) Baby Emoji (Snapchat) Grimacing Emoji (Snapchat) Sunglasses Emoji (Snapchat) Glowing Star Emoji (Snapchat) Pink Hearts Emoji (Snapchat) Red Heart Emoji (Snapchat) Yellow Heart Emoji (Snapchat)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.