What Does SPUN Mean?SPUN is a slang word typically used to refer to being high on hallucinogens (e.g., methamphetamine, LSD or magic mushrooms.
SPUN may also be used to refer being in a mentally altered state for any reason, such as through the use (or lack) of legal medication, poisoning or a psychiatric condition.
Image for SPUN
When I write SPUN, I mean this:
"High on Hallucinogens"
Summary of Key Points"High on Hallucinogens" is the most common definition for SPUN on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||High on Hallucinogens|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Example of SPUN Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.