What Does UB2 Mean?UB2 means "You Be Too." Similar to DIDDO (which means ditto), it is used to reciprocate a previously expressed sentiment.
Image for UB2
When I write UB2, I mean this:
The image shows a hand pointing and giving a thumbs-up.
Summary of Key Points"You Be Too" is the most common definition for UB2 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||You Be Too|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of UB2 in SentencesHere are examples of UB2 being used in conversations:
- Tony: Be good!.
- Jordan: I will, UB2.
An Academic Look at UB2As it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Yu Bee Too"), UDI is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words. In this particular case, the number "2" is used as a homonym for "too."
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "you too" or "and you" instead of UB2.
Example of UB2 Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Also2U2 (to you too) U2 (you too) DIDDO (ditto (i.e. same again)) DIDO (ditto (i.e. same again)) S2U (same to you)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.