What Does UGGO Mean?UGGO means "Ugly Person." Of note, the term UGGO (like UG) can sometimes just means "Ugly" (e.g., He is UGGO). However, there is distinction developing between UGGO and UG in that UGGO more commonly denotes a person. In other words, UGGO is used as a noun, whereas UG is used an adjective.
Image for UGGO
When I write UGGO, I mean this:
UGGO means "an ugly person."
Summary of Key Points"Ugly person" is the most common definition for UGGO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of UGGO in SentencesHere are examples of UGGO being used in conversations:
- Tony: Don't look now, but there's a real UGGO over there.
- Jordan: Where?
- Tony: What part of "Don't look now" did you miss?
- Tony: The girls in my class call me UGGO.
- Jordan: They sound charming.
An Academic Look at UGGOUGGO is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- That cat is such an UGGO. (Here, UGGO is a noun being used as a predicate nominative.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "an aesthetically challenged individual" or "an ugly git" instead of UGGO.
Second Definition for UGGOThis meaning was also noted:
1: Easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of UGGO Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBEASTLY (ugly or muscly) BOILER (ugly woman) BUTTERS (ugly) BUTTERZ (ugly) DUSTY (ugly) GRENADE (ugly girl in a group) MUCK (ugly) UGG (ugly) UG (ugly)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.