What Does UNREAL Mean?UNREAL means "Exceptional." It is used as synonym of the word "exceptional."
Just like "exceptional," UNREAL can be used to state that something is especially good or especially bad. For example:
- That pizza was UNREAL. I could have eaten another. (Here, UNREAL could imply that the pizza was exceptionally good or exceptionally small.)
- You're UNREAL! (Here, UNREAL could imply that you're exceptionally good or exceptionally bad (or stupid, or cheeky, etc.))
Image for UNREAL
When I write UNREAL, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Exceptional" is the most common definition for UNREAL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of UNREAL Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSaying "I Love You" 2G (too good) AYFR (are you for real?) BUSSIN (really good) COOL (good, relaxed, stylish) FINESSE (deceptive manipulation, exceptional skill) GD (good) PANTS (not very good or rubbish) VG (very good)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.