What Does USS Mean?USS means "United States Ship."
The abbreviation USS is used before the name of a ship to indicate that it is a commissioned ship of the United States Navy (USN).
USS is used in the same way as HMS (Her/His Majesty's Ship) in the British Royal Navy (RN).
Image for USS
When I write USS, I mean this:
"United States Ship"
Summary of Key Points"United States Ship" is the most common definition for USS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||United States Ship|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of USS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCQD (all stations: distress, come quick danger) FOB (forward operating base, fresh off the boat) IOAB (I'm on a boat) SBS (sick building syndrome, Special Boat Service (UK), step by step) WFYB (whatever floats your boat) SOS (save our souls (international sign for help))
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.