What Does VEX Mean?VEX means "Annoy, Worry, Confuse or Irritate."
VEX is a word used when someone finds something annoying, worrying, confusing or irritating. For example:
- It's the way he breathes that VEXES me the most.
- That question would VEX Einstein!
- Will Smith was completely VEXED by what Chris Rock said.
- Putin is VEXED by the reaction to his "special military operation."
Image for VEX
When I write VEX, I mean this:
"Annoy, Worry, Confuse or Irritate"
Summary of Key Points"Annoy, Worry, Confuse or Irritate" is the most common definition for VEX on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Annoy, Worry, Confuse or Irritate|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of VEX Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Also-.- (annoyed) :/ (indecision, skepticism, exasperation or annoyance) BRAT (annoying child, soldier on apprenticeship (UK)) GUH (annoyed) IMS (irritable male syndrome) JARRIN (annoying) LONG (annoying, boring) MIFF (irritate or annoy) MOMO (idiot or irritating person) TAZE (irritate)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.