What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does XLNT Mean?XLNT means "Excellent." (XLNT expresses agreement, approval or delight.) Below are some similar terms to XLNT:
- CLASS (high quality or first rate)
- ACE (excellent, great)
- BIZ (excellent (e.g. it's the biz - possibly from the "bee's knees"))
- CUSHTI (excellent)
- DA_BOMB (excellent)
- DANK (excellent)
- F@ (excellent (phat))
- ROCKIN (outstanding or excellent)
Image for XLNTWhen I write XLNT, I mean this: XLNT is a contraction of excellent.
Summary of Key Points"Excellent" is the most common definition for XLNT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of XLNT in SentencesHere are examples of XLNT being used in conversations:
- Tony: I'll meet you at four o'clock at the entrance to the park.
- Jordan: XLNT. See you soon.
- Tony: I got 5 As and a B. Uni here I come!
- Jordan: XLNT. Well done, you!
An Academic Look at XLNTXLNT is a contraction of excellent. XLNT is typically used as an interjection as opposed to an adjective. (NB: An interjection is not grammatically related to any other part of the sentence. It is included in a sentence (usually at the start) to express a sentiment, such as surprise, disgust, joy, excitement, or enthusiasm.)
Example of XLNT Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?