What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does YGI Mean?YGI means "You got it." The term YGI (which can also mean "you've got it") is used in one of three ways. It can mean:
- You can have it just how you want it.
- Do you understand?
- You now fully understand.
Image for YGIWhen I write YGI, I mean this: YGI expands to "You got it" or "You've got it."
Summary of Key Points"You Got It" is the most common definition for YGI on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||You Got It|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of YGI in SentencesHere are examples of YGI being used in conversations:
- Tony: Can I have a cheese burger without the burger?
- Jordan: If that's what you want, YGI. (Here, YGI means "you can have it how you want it.")
- Tony: Don't print the document. YGI?
- Jordan: Okay. (Here, YGI means "do you understand?")
- Tony: So, I'm to guard this door until you return.
- Jordan: YGI! (Here, YGI means "you now fully understand.")
An Academic Look at YGIYGI is most often used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement), but it can also be an interrogative sentence (i.e. a question).
As it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Yu Gee Aye"), YGI is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of YGI Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?