What Does YHU Mean?YHU means "You."
YHU is a deliberate misspelling of the word "you." It is used widely online, especially amongst African American youths.
In the same way, the word "your" is often spelled as "yhur".
Image for YHU
When I write YHU, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"You" is the most common definition for YHU on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Teenagers and Under 13s
Example of YHU Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoUR (you are) URA (you are a ...) URM (you are mad) URW (you are welcome) WAUD (what are you doing?) WAYOA (what are you on about?)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.