What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does WAUD Mean?WAUD means "What Are You Doing?".
The abbreviation WAUD is widely used in text messaging with the meaning "What Are You Doing?". It is a simple question used to inquire about what the recipient is doing at that moment or is going to do at some point in the future. For example:
- Toni: WAUD?
- Jo: Just chilling. Do you want to come over and watch a movie?
- Ali: WAUD this weekend?
- Sam: I'm not sure yet. What do you suggest?
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what WAUD means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"What Are You Doing?" is the most common definition for WAUD on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||What Are You Doing?|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of WAUD Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?