What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does 35925 Mean?35925 means "If You Miss Me, Love Me."
When read out loud in Chinese, the number 35925 sounds like the Chinese phrase which translates to "If you miss me, love me."
35925 is now widely used online and in text messaging (even among non-Chinese speakers). It usually represents a demand for commitment from a romantic partner.
There are many other Chinese numerical expressions of love and affection including: Using Numbers To Say Words and watch this video: For loads of ways of saying "I love you" check out: New Ways To Say I Love You.
Image for 35925When I write 35925, I mean this: "If You Miss Me, Love Me"
Summary of Key Points"If You Miss Me, Love Me" is the most common definition for 35925 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||If You Miss Me, Love Me|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of 35925 Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what 35925 means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?