What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does 51921 Mean?51921 means "I Still Love You."
When read out loud in Chinese, the number 51921 sounds like the Chinese phrase which translates to "I still love you."
51921 is now widely used online and in text messaging (even among non-Chinese speakers) as a declaration of ongoing devotion, usually with a connotation of forgiveness.
There are many other Chinese numerical expressions of love and affection including: Using Numbers To Say Words and watch this video: For loads of ways of saying "I love you" check out: New Ways To Say I Love You.
Image for 51921When I write 51921, I mean this: "I Still Love You"
Summary of Key Points"I Still Love You" is the most common definition for 51921 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||I Still Love You|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of 51921 Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what 51921 means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?