What Does "Batshit" Mean?"Batshit" means "Irrational, Crazy, or Mentally Unstable."
The term "batshit" is an informal and colloquial expression used to describe someone or something as irrational, crazy, or mentally unstable. It is often used to emphasize extreme or bizarre behavior, similar to the erratic movements of a bat. For example:
- Ali: "The way Trump stalked Hilary Clinton on the debating stage, made it clear he was batshit crazy!"
- Sal: "Not as batshit crazy as the people who voted for him, twice!"
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Batshit
When I write Batshit, I mean this:
"Irrational, Crazy, or Mentally Unstable"
Summary of Key Points"Irrational, Crazy, or Mentally Unstable" is the most common definition for Batshit on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Irrational, Crazy, or Mentally Unstable|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Batshit Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Alsoa href="APESHIT.html">APESHIT (state of extreme anger, excitement, or agitation) AS SHIT (expression of intensity or emphasis) BULLSHIT (false, deceptive, exaggerated, or nonsensical) CHICKENSHIT (cowardly, timid, or unimportant) CRAZY SHIT (extremely unusual, bizarre, or unexpected) DEEP SHIT (extremely difficult, problematic, or serious situation) DIPSHIT (foolish, idiotic, or incompetent person) DOGSHIT (poor quality, worthless, or disappointing) FEEL SHIT (feel bad, unwell, or miserable) GIVE A SHIT (expression of concern or lack of interest) GOOD SHIT (high quality or excellent) HOLY SHIT (expression of surprise, astonishment, or disbelief) HORSESHIT (untrue, deceptive, or without merit) HOTSHIT (impressive, exceptional, or highly skilled) JACK SHIT (nothing or anything at all)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.