What Does "Bullshit" Mean?"Bullshit" means "False, Deceptive, Exaggerated, or Nonsensical."
The term "bullshit" is an informal and vulgar expression that is commonly used to describe something that is false, deceptive, exaggerated, or nonsensical. It is often employed to call out dishonesty, insincerity, or an attempt to mislead or manipulate others. For example:
- That's complete bullshit and you know it!
- She's bullshitting! She has never even met Brad Pitt.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Bullshit
When I write Bullshit, I mean this:
"False, Deceptive, Exaggerated, or Nonsensical"
Summary of Key Points"False, Deceptive, Exaggerated, or Nonsensical" is the most common definition for Bullshit on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||False, Deceptive, Exaggerated, or Nonsensical|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Bullshit Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Alsoa href="APESHIT.html">APESHIT (state of extreme anger, excitement, or agitation) AS SHIT (expression of intensity or emphasis) BATSHIT (irrational, crazy, or mentally unstable) CHICKENSHIT (cowardly, timid, or unimportant) CRAZY SHIT (extremely unusual, bizarre, or unexpected) DEEP SHIT (extremely difficult, problematic, or serious situation) DIPSHIT (foolish, idiotic, or incompetent person) DOGSHIT (poor quality, worthless, or disappointing) FEEL SHIT (feel bad, unwell, or miserable) GIVE A SHIT (expression of concern or lack of interest) GOOD SHIT (high quality or excellent) HOLY SHIT (expression of surprise, astonishment, or disbelief) HORSESHIT (untrue, deceptive, or without merit) HOTSHIT (impressive, exceptional, or highly skilled) JACK SHIT (nothing or anything at all)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.