What Does "Dogshit" Mean?"Dogshit" means "Poor Quality, Worthless, or Disappointing."
The term "dogshit" is a slang expression that is typically used to describe something as being of extremely poor quality, worthless, or utterly disappointing. It is often used as an adjective to express strong dissatisfaction or disdain towards a particular thing or situation. For example:
- This movie is dogshit!
- Are we going to cook dinner tonight, or are we going to order a dogshit pizza again?
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Dogshit
When I write Dogshit, I mean this:
"Poor Quality, Worthless, or Disappointing"
Summary of Key Points"Poor Quality, Worthless, or Disappointing" is the most common definition for Dogshit on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Poor Quality, Worthless, or Disappointing|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Dogshit Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoNO SHIT (acknowledgment of an obvious statement) PIECE OF SHIT (utterly contemptible or worthless) RATSHIT (extremely bad, unpleasant, or worthless) SHIT BRICKS (feel fear, anxiety, surprise, or shock) SHITHEAD (stupid, incompetent, or detestable person) SHIT HOT (exceptionally good, impressive, or excellent) SHITLOAD (large amount or number of something) SHIT ON (treat poorly or unfairly) SHITPOST (post poor quality content online) SHITSTORM (a chaotic or controversial situation)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.