What Does BOG ON Mean?The phrase BOG ON is a slang term which means something like "Perfect," "Really Good," or "Totally Correct." For example:
- Toni: Do you like my new bike?
- Jo: It's BOG ON.
- Toni: What do you think of the colors?
- Jo: They're BOG ON.
- Toni: Do you think it will be good for gravel racing?
- Jo: I'm sure it'll be BOG ON.
Ed Sheeran - Perfect (Official Music Video)
Image for BOG ON
When I write BOG ON, I mean this:
BOG ON is slang for "Perfect," "Really Good," or "Totally Correct."
Summary of Key PointsBOG ON means "Perfect," "Really Good," or "Totally Correct" on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
|Definition:||Perfect, Really Good, Totally Correct|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BOG ON Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoNew ways to say I love you Text-speak using just numbers OK (only kidding) OKEY DOKEY (okay) OKI (okay) OKIES (okay) okw/e (okay, whatever!) AOK (all ok)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.