What Does BOTS Mean?BOTS means "Robots." It is a contraction of the word robots.
Image for BOTS
When I write BOTS, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Robots" is the most common definition for BOTS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at BOTSBots is a contraction of the word "robots." Some contractions, like bots, use letters of the fully expanded word in sequence. Other contractions, like Dr, use letters from the start and end of the fully expanded version. Contractions can also be formed by replacing a letter or letters with an apostrophe (e.g., can't).
Example of BOTS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBOTS (back on topic, robot) DISCORD-BOTS (robots that perform automated tasks on a discord server) OOTC (obligatory on-topic comment) OT (off topic) OTF (only the family, opentype fonts, orangetheory fitness, off topic forum) RTFT (read the f***ing thread, read the f**king topic) TWITTER STORM (a super-hot trending topic on Twitter)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.