What Does Bundle Mean?Bundle means "Large Amount of Money" and "Heroin." Here is more information about each of these definitions of bundle.
Large Amount of MoneyThe word bundle means "a collection of things or quantity of material tied or wrapped up together." It is widely used as slang to refer to a large amount of something, especially money. For example:
- Trump says he and his businesses have paid a bundle of taxes. Turns out he paid a bundle to avoid paying them.
HeroinIn drug-related chat, a bundle is a group of eight to ten one-dose bags of heroin.
Other slang terms for heroin include: drugs page.
Image for Bundle
When I write Bundle, I mean this:
"Large Amount of Money"
Summary of Key Points for the First Definition"Large Amount of Money" is the most common definition for Bundle on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Large Amount of Money|
Adults and Teenagers
Summary of Key Points for the Second Definition"Heroin" is another common definition for Bundle.
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at BundleWhether used with the meaning "Large Amount of Money" or "Heroin," bundle is a slang word. Slang refers to words, phrases and uses of language that are regarded as very informal and which are often restricted to a special context or a particular group of users.
Example of Bundle Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCLUB DRUG (group of drugs used to heighten sensory perceptions and reduce inhibitions) BLUES (opioid drug) COPIUM (fictional drug that helps with coming to terms with a situation) DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration (US)) FANTASY (ghb (club/date-rape drug)) ONION (ounce (drugs)) SKITTLES (drugs) TRAP HOUSE (house at which drugs are manufactured or sold)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.