What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does BUKI Mean?BUKI means "Cool, Soulful or Ethereal."
The word BUKI is typically used as a complimentary term to describe someone or something that is "Cool, Soulful or Ethereal." BUKI is an expression of admiration or respect.
- BUKI translates as "little kid" in Yaqui, a Native American language spoken in parts of Mexico and Arizona.
- "Los Bukis" is the name of an award-winning Mexican pop band, formed in 1975.
- Louis: This song takes me to another world.
- Ryan: Yeah, it is so BUKI.
- Rod: That guy sure knows how to play guitar!
- Sian: Yeah, man. He is so BUKI.
- That girl is so BUKI. (Here, the adjective BUKI modifies the noun girl.)
- The concert was BUKI man. (Here, the adjective BUKI modifies the noun concert.)
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
Image for BUKIWhen I write BUKI, I mean this: A BUKI girl.
Summary of Key Points"Cool, Soulful or Ethereal" is the most common definition for BUKI on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Cool, Soulful or Ethereal|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of BUKI in SentencesHere are examples of BUKI being used in conversations:
An Academic Look at BUKIBUKI is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have just said "Cool, Soulful or Ethereal" instead of BUKI.
Example of BUKI Used in a Text