CHECK IT OUT
What Does CHECK IT OUT Mean?CHECK IT OUT means "Pay Attention to Something."
The phrase "check it out" is a synonym for phrases such as "Look at that," or "Listen to this." It is used to call someone's attention to something. For example:
- Check it out! This tune is banging!
- Check it out, a couple of real hotties just walked in.
- Check it out, I got straight A's!
In 2010, American rappers will.i.am and Nicki Minaj released a song called "Check It Out," which samples the 1979 hit single "Video Killed the Radio Star" by the British band the Buggles.
Image for CHECK IT OUT
When I write CHECK IT OUT, I mean this:
"Pay Attention to Something"
Summary of Key Points"Pay Attention to Something" is the most common definition for CHECK IT OUT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|CHECK IT OUT|
|Definition:||Pay Attention to Something|
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of CHECK IT OUT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCTO (check this out) CYDM (check your direct messages) CYE (check your email) CYM (check your mail) JC (just checking/curious) LMC (let me check) SNC (social network check)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.