What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does CTO Mean?CTO means "Check This Out."
The abbreviation CTO is used with the meaning "Check This Out" to draw attention to something (e.g., a website, an advertisement, or a social-media post). For example:
- Hey CTO. It's exactly what you have been looking for.
- CTO. It's my outfit for Saturday. What do you think?
- CTO. If this isn't the most interesting report on borderline consciousness, phenomenal consciousness, and artificial consciousness you have ever read, I'll eat my hat!
Image for CTOWhen I write CTO, I mean this: CTO is similar to "look at this!"
Summary of Key Points"Check This Out" is the most common definition for CTO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Check This Out|
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at CTOCTO is used as an imperative sentence (i.e., an order).
CTO is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Cee Tee Oh). However, it is not often spoken using its letters. CTO is used for efficiency in writing, rather than in speech.
Example of CTO Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what CTO means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?