What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does CHILE Mean?CHILE is an Expression of Shock, Relief, or Humor. Here is more information about the definition of CHILE, with examples of use.
CHILE (pronounced the same as "child" without the letter "d") is a slang term used to express shock, relief, or humor. It is often used dismissively, in response to an inappropriate comment or exaggeration. For example:
- Toni: I am never, ever, ever going to speak to you again!
- Jo: Whoa, CHILE! I only told you the truth.
- Sam: I got so hammered on Friday night, I had a hangover until Sunday afternoon.
- Lee: Whoa, CHILE. Your mom's gonna cut your allowance if she hears you've been spending the whole five bucks on beer.
- Ali: I think I love you.
- Lol: CHILE anyways, I think there's somewhere else I need to be right now.
Um Chile Anyways
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what CHILE means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Expression of Shock, Relief, or Humor" is the most common definition for CHILE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Expression of Shock, Relief, or Humor|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at CHILECHILE is a slang word. Slang refers to words, phrases and uses of language that are regarded as very informal and which are often restricted to a special context or a particular group of users.
Example of CHILE Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?