What Does COPYPASTA Mean?COPYPASTA means "Copied-and-Pasted Text Shared Online."
Copypasta is a derogatory term for posts, comments, messages, Tweets, and anything else shared online that is a copy-and-paste of something that has previously been posted (either in the same place or elsewhere).
Image for COPYPASTA
When I write COPYPASTA, I mean this:
"Copied-and-Pasted Text Shared Online"
Summary of Key Points"Copied-and-Pasted Text Shared Online" is the most common definition for COPYPASTA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Copied-and-Pasted Text Shared Online|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of COPYPASTA Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoWays to Say I love you Adding Tone to Messages /C (copypasta (tone indicator)) CREEPYPASTA (online horror stories) CSB (cool story, bro) DIT (story) FANFICTION (fictional stories written by fans) FAN FIC (fanfiction) FF (fan fiction, final fantasy, forfeit, friendly fire) SF (San Francisco, science fiction, sexual fantasy, special forces) WATTPAD (storytelling platform)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.