What Does CWOT Mean?CWOT means "Complete Waste Of Time." CWOT implies that time has been allocated to an activity that is boring or usless (i.e., to show that the time could have been better spent doing something else).
Image for CWOT
When I write CWOT, I mean this:
CWOT means complete waste of time.
Summary of Key Points"Complete Waste of Time" is the most common definition for CWOT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Complete Waste of Time|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of CWOT in SentencesHere are examples of CWOT being used in conversations:
- Tony: I only washed the car yesterday, and it's filthy again. CWOT.
- Jordan: Yes, there are a lot of sand particles in the rain at the moment.
- Tony: I've been waiting here for hours CWOT.
- Jordan: I dont think they are coming. I'd go home if I were you.
An Academic Look at CWOTCWOT is used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- It is a CWOT.
Example of CWOT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDWMT (don't waste my time) BAH (bored as hell) BBB (bored beyond belief) BBO (being bored online) IAB (I am bored) BOOMM (bored out of my mind) BOOMM (bored out of my mind) ('_') (emoticon representing boredom)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.