What Does DIRT Mean?DIRT means "Low Quality Cannabis."
Image for DIRT
When I write DIRT, I mean this:
The unsuspecting are ripped off with this poor-quality cannabis.
Summary of Key Points"Low Quality Cannabis" is the most common definition for DIRT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Low Quality Cannabis|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Second Definition for DIRTThis meaning was also noted:
|Definition:||A Story To Someone's Detriment|
2: Quite easy to guess
Example of DIRT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoMID (medium-grade cannabis) REGGIE (regular-grade cannabis (derogatory)) REGS (regular-grade cannabis (derogatory)) MEX (low-grade cannabis from mexico) HUFF (low grade cannabis) MID (medium-grade cannabis) SCHWAG (low-grade cannabis)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.