What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does REGS Mean?REGS means "Regular-grade cannabis (derogatory)".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what REGS means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Image for REGSWhen I write REGS, I mean this: Regs is a shortening of the word Reggie, which means "regular" cannabis.
Summary of Key Points"Regular-grade cannabis (derogatory)" is the most common definition for REGS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Regular-grade cannabis (derogatory)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of REGS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?