What Does DUNGEON Mean in a Text?DUNGEON means Closed-Off Area in an online gaming context.
In RPG (Role Playing Games), a Dungeon is a hostile Closed-Off Area within which a player will encounter enemies. DUNGEONs are usually found in enclosed areas, such as castles, fortresses, or caves.
Image for DUNGEON
When I write DUNGEON, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Closed-Off Area" is the most common definition for DUNGEON on online gaming forums.
|Slang Word (Jargon)
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of DUNGEON in SentencesHere is an example of DUNGEON being used in an online conversation:
- Harry: Have you got through to the end of the DUNGEONyet?
- Jade: No. I'm almost there, but I can't get past the boss on level 7.
Example of DUNGEON Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoOnline Gaming Terms The Use of Numbers in Text Speak What's the Purpose of a Hashtag? How to Spot Internet Grooming How to Spot a Drug User
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.