What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does D&D Mean?D&D means "Drunk and Disorderly," and "Dungeons and Dragons." Here is more information about each of these definitions of D&D, with examples of use.
Drunk and DisorderlyThe abbreviation D&D stands for "Drunk and Disorderly." This is an official police term now used widely to refer to a person who is intoxicated and behaving badly. For example:
- Sam won't be coming into work today. He was arrested yesterday at his daughters birthday party for being DND.
- Lee was so DND last night, I thought the bouncers were going to throw her out.
Dungeons and DragonsIn gaming circles, DND is widely used to refer to the popular role-playing game "Dungeons and Dragons."
Check out our comprehensive list of gaming terms.
Image for D&DWhen I write D&D, I mean this: "Drunk and Disorderly"
Summary of Key Points for First Definition"Drunk and Disorderly" is a common definition for D&D on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Drunk and Disorderly|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Summary of Key Points for Second DefinitionIn gaming circles, D&D usually means "Dungeons and Dragons."
|Definition:||Dungeons and Dragons|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of D&D Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what D&D means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?