What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ECO Mean?ECO means "Ecology."
The term ECO (pronounced "ee-co") is widely used as an abbreviation of the words ecology and ecological.
Ecology is the study of the relationships between living organisms and their physical environment. It seeks to understand the connections between plants, animals, and the world around them.
ECO is used as a prefix to many words, including:
- ECO-Anxiety (fear of environmental disaster).
- ECO-Friendly (not harmful to the natural environment).
- ECO-Tourism (responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment, sustains the well-being of the local people, and involves interpretation and education).
- ECO-Warrior (an environmental activist).
Summary of Key Points"Ecology" is the most common definition for ECO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Word and Abbreviation|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of ECO Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?