What Does EDGE Mean?EDGE means "Point Just Before Orgasm."
The word EDGE is used as a slang term to refer to the point just before orgasm (i.e., when someone is on the edge of coming).
EDGING is a sexual technique used in masturbation and in both straight and gay relationships to prolong a sexual experience. It can be enjoyed by all genders, but is a particularly useful technique for delaying the male orgasm.
Image for EDGE
When I write EDGE, I mean this:
"Point Just Before Orgasm"
Summary of Key Points"Point Just Before Orgasm" is the most common definition for EDGE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Point Just Before Orgasm|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of EDGE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoList of Dating Terms ACCOUNTANT (sex worker) BAREBACK (unprotected sex) EAT-OUT (perform oral sex on a girl or woman) EDGY (cutting edge, nervous) ROUGH TRADE (casual sex between men from different social classes) SEXT (sexually explicit text message) SNACC (attractive or sexy person) SNACK (attractive or sexy person) XXXX (many meanings: sex, beer, kisses, swearing, sugar, more...)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.