What Does EEA Mean?EEA means "European Economic Area."
The European Economic Area (EEA) includes the 27 countries of the EU, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
All of the EEA countries are part of the EU's single market.
Image for EEA
When I write EEA, I mean this:
Switzerland is not part of the EEA.
Summary of Key Points"European Economic Area" is the most common definition for EEA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||European Economic Area|
4: Difficult to guess
Example of EEA Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBREXIT (British exit from the EU) EEC (European Economic Community) EFTA (European Free Trade Association) EPC (European Political Community) ESA (European Space Agency) GREXIT (withdrawal of Greece from the EU or eurozone) IDENTITARIAN MOVEMENT (European far-right anti-immigrant group) MEP (member of the European parliament) REMOANER (anyone not expressly in favor of Britain's exit from the European union)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.