What Does EEC Mean?EEC means "European Economic Community."
The European Economic Community (EEC) was the forerunner to the European Union (EU). It was established in 1958, to foster economic cooperation between six countries:
- The Netherlands.
Image for EEC
When I write EEC, I mean this:
"European Economic Community"
Summary of Key Points"European Economic Community" is the most common definition for EEC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||European Economic Community|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of EEC Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBREXIT (British exit from the EU) EEA (European Economic Area) EFTA (European Free Trade Association) EPC (European Political Community) ESA (European Space Agency) GREXIT (withdrawal of Greece from the EU or eurozone) IDENTITARIAN MOVEMENT (European far-right anti-immigrant group) MEP (member of the European parliament) REMOANER (anyone not expressly in favor of Britain's exit from the European union)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.