What Does EWBA Mean?EWBA (Everything Will Be All Right) is used to console someone after bad news or to raise the spirits of someone awaiting an important result or facing a daunting task.
Image for EWBA
When I write EWBA, I mean this:
The image shows a girl being consoled by a boy thinking "everything will be all right."
Summary of Key Points"Everything Will Be All Right" is the most common definition for EWBA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Everything Will Be All Right|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of EWBA in SentencesHere are examples of EWBA being used in conversations:
- Charlie: I only got a C in Geography. The university might not accept that.
- Jordan: EWBA (Here, EWBA is consoling someone after bad news.)
- Charlie: I'm really worried about tomorrow's interview.
- Jordan: EWBA (Here, EWBA is lifting the spirits of someone facing a daunting task.)
An Academic Look at EWBAEWBA is used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). In other words, it is not used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
EWBA is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Ee Dublyu Bee Ay). (NB: Initialisms contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "you'll be fine" or "have faith" instead of EWBA.
Example of EWBA Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoAIT (All Right) AITE (All Right) ALR (All Right) ITE (All Right?) ITSK (it's okay) DW (don't worry) DWAI (don't worry about it) DWBI (don't worry 'bout it) K (okay) NTW (not to worry)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.