What Does FLOTUS Mean?FLOTUS means "First Lady of the United States."
The acronym FLOTUS is a play on the term POTUS, which means President of the United States. It is used to refer to the wife of the president.
In the same way, the Vice President (VP) is referred to as VPOTUS and the spouse of the VP is referred to as SGOTUS (Second Gentleman of the United States) or SLOTUS (Second Lady of the United States).
Image for FLOTUS
When I write FLOTUS, I mean this:
"First Lady of the United States"
Summary of Key Points"First Lady of the United States" is the most common definition for FLOTUS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||First Lady of the United States|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of FLOTUS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBAMA (Barrack Obama) FW (Frederik Willem de Klerk) JFK (John F. Kennedy) UN (United Nations) USSS (United States Secret Service) VPOTUS (Vice President of the United States)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.