What Does USSS Mean?USSS means "United States Secret Service."
Image for USSS
When I write USSS, I mean this:
"United States Secret Service"
Summary of Key Points"United States Secret Service" is the most common definition for USSS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||United States Secret Service|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of USSS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBAMA (Barrack Obama) FLOTUS (First Lady of the United States) JFK (John F. Kennedy) POTUS (President of the United States) SGOTUS (Second Gentleman of the United States) SLOTUS (Second Lady of the United States) UN (United Nations) VP (Vice President) VPOTUS (Vice President of the United States)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.