What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does FTLOG Mean?FTLOG means "For The Love Of God." The abbreviation FTLOG is typically used to add emphasis to a statement of frustration or anger. For example:
- FTLOG, can't you do anyhting right?
- FTLOG! Please stop sending those tweets!
Image for FTLOGWhen I write FTLOG, I mean this: FTLOG is used to show exasperation, anger or frustration.
Summary of Key Points"For the Love of God" is the most common definition for FTLOG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||For the Love of God|
Examples of FTLOG in SentencesHere are examples of FTLOG being used in conversations:
- Adam: A guy walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: "Pint for me and one for the road."
- Billy: FTLOG! When will you realise your jokes just aren't funny?
- Charity: Really sorry, but I can't give you a lift tonight.
- Shannon: FTLOG! Will you ever keep a promise?
An Academic Look at FTLOGFTLOG is an interjection. An interjection is not grammatically related to any other part of the sentence. It is included in a sentence (usually at the start) to express a sentiment such as surprise, disgust, joy, excitement, or enthusiasm. In formal writing, interjections are often offset from the surrounding words with commas. For example:
- FTLOG, how did he end up in there? (Here, FTLOG is an interjection expressing wonder.)
Example of FTLOG Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?