What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does GTOG Mean?GTOG means "Got To Go." The abbreviation GTG means someone has to leave immediately. GTG implies a sense of urgency, suggesting they are already late.
- "Got To Go" can also be written as G2G (Got To Go).
- The abbreviation G3G (Got To Go plus 1), is a more emphatic way of saying G2G.
Image for GTOGWhen I write GTOG, I mean this: GTOG means someone has to leave.
Summary of Key Points"Got to Go" is the most common definition for GTOG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Got to Go|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of GTOG in SentencesHere are examples of GTOG being used in conversations:
- Simon: I'm not saying your perfume is too strong. I'm just saying the canary was alive before you got here.
- Kay: Ha ha. Anyway, I've GTOG, before I split my sides laughing.
- Don: Can you give me a lift to the station?
- Helen: Sorry. I've GTOG. I'm already late for the dentist.
An Academic Look at GTOGGTOG is an abbreviation of the phrase "(I have) got to go." As it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Gee Tee Oh Gee"), GTOG is classified as an initialism abbreviation.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "I'm in a hurry" or "must dash" instead of using GTOG.
Example of GTOG Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?