What Does KEWL Mean?KEWL means "Cool."
The word KEWL is an alternative spelling of cool (i.e., good, relaxed, or stylish).
Image for KEWL
When I write KEWL, I mean this:
"Cool (see also KEW)"
Summary of Key Points"Cool (see also KEW)" is the most common definition for KEWL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Cool (see also KEW)|
|Type:||Word and Abbreviation|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of KEWL Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoText-Speak Using Numbers 8) (cool) BADASS (a cool person, a person with questionable morals, excellent or effective) CHEUGY (uncool or untrendy) GANG (cool, group of people) FLY (cool, sexy, smart or stylish) HIP (cool)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.