What Does KF Mean?KF means "Kinda Funny." The term KF is typically used as a response to something that isn't as funny as the other person believes. When a person talks about something they find mildly amusing, they could describe it as KF.
KF can also imply that a serious occurrence had a funny aspect to it.
Image for KF
When I write KF, I mean this:
KF means "mildly amusing" or to declare that a serious event has a funny aspect to it.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for KFKF means "Kinda Funny." This is the most common meaning for KF on social-media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat.
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of KF in SentencesHere are examples of KF being used in conversations:
- Tony: My mum said my new video is KF!
- Jordan: I told you it wasn't funny.
- Tony: My cake exploded in the oven. It's such a mess.
- Jordan: Sorry, but that's KF.
An Academic Look at KFAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Kay, EFF"), KF is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of KF Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Alsocolon_line_ (not funny) AQF (actually quite funny) HHVF (ha ha very funny) NF (not funny) NFAA (not funny at all) TSF (that's so funny) TFFW (too funny for words) W2F (way too funny)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.