What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does KING Mean?KING is a term of respect used between young men and boys.
The word KING is widely used by young men and boys as a term of respect when talking to a male friend.
KING is similar in use to terms such as "dude" (US) and "mate" (UK), but often implies a little more respect, either for the person or for something they have said or done. For example:
- John: Yo KING, how you doing?
- Barry: Hey KING.
- Tony: So I said, "you're so stupid, you got hit by a parked car!"
- Joe: KING!
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what KING means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Term of Respect" is the most common definition for KING on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Term of Respect|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at KINGKING is a slang term. Slang refers to words, phrases and uses of language that are regarded as very informal and which are often restricted to a special context or a particular group of users.
Example of KING Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?