What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does LEWDLE Mean?LEWDLE means "Rude Daily Word Game."
LEWDLE is a spin-off of the online word-puzzle game Wordle.
The premise of LEWDLE is the same as Wordle. Players have to guess the five-letter word of the day in six tries. Each guess must be a valid word and after each guess the color of the tiles will change to show how close it was to the actual word. For example:
As can be seen in the above example:
- If any of the letters are highlighted in green, it means that letter is in the word and it is in the right place.
- If any of the letters are highlighted in yellow, it means that letter is in the word, but it's in the wrong place.
- If any of the letters are highlighted in gray, it means that letter isn't included anywhere in the word.
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what LEWDLE means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Rude Daily Word Game" is the most common definition for LEWDLE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Rude Daily Word Game|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of LEWDLE Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?