What Does SWEARDLE Mean in a Text?SWEARDLE means "Swearword Game."
SWEARDLE is a spin-off of the online word-puzzle game Wordle.
The premise of SWEARDLE is similar to Wordle, but SWEARDLE has only four-letter words and players have to guess the profane word of the day in only four tries. Each guess must be a valid word and after each guess the color of the tiles will change to show how close it was to the actual word. For example:
- If any of the letters are highlighted in green, it means that letter is in the word and it is in the right place.
- If any of the letters are highlighted in yellow, it means that letter is in the word, but it's in the wrong place.
- If any of the letters are highlighted in gray, it means that letter isn't included anywhere in the word.
Summary of Key Points"Swearword Game" is the most common definition for SWEARDLE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Adults and Teenagers
Example of SWEARDLE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoList of Gaming Terms METAGAME (gaming the game (gaming)) GFWL (games for windows live) GGS (good games) GN (gamer name, get naked, good night) IGN (in-game name, entertainment website) SUDOKU (number puzzle game)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.