What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does LFP Mean?LFP means "Looking for Party" (Gaming Term).
The abbreviation LFP is used in online gaming messaging apps, such as Discord, with the meaning "Looking for Party." LFP indicates that the poster is looking for other players to join them.
LFP is used when a player needs help for a task, or when a Guild or Clan wants to recruit new members. For example:
- Jo: Did you put a notice on Discord to say we are LFP?
- Lee: Yesterday. So far no responses.
Check out our comprehensive list of gaming terms.
Image for LFPWhen I write LFP, I mean this: "Looking for Party"
Summary of Key Points"Looking for Party" is the most common definition for LFP on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Looking for Party|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at LFPAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Ell Eff Pee"), LFP is classified as an initialism abbreviation.
Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are abbreviations spoken as words (e.g., GOAT, NATO).
Example of LFP Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what LFP means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?