What Does M-CAT Mean?M-CAT is a slang term used to refer to the illegal drug mephedrone, a synthetic stimulant.
Other slang names for mephedrone include: Bubble, Drone, M, and Meow-Meow.
Image for M-CAT
When I write M-CAT, I mean this:
"MEPHEDRONE (Synthetic Stimulant)"
Summary of Key PointsIn general chat and on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, M-CAT is used as a slang term for the synthetic stimulant mephedrone.
|Definition:||MEPHEDRONE (Synthetic Stimulant)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of M-CAT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoList of Terms for Spotting Drug Abuse (Glossary Page) KEY (kilogram (of drugs)) MULE (person who carries something for someone else (usually drugs)) QP (quarter pound (drugs)) SKITTLES (drugs) TINA (crystal meth (drugs)) XTC (ecstasy (drugs))
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.