What Does MEPHEDRONE Mean?MEPHEDRONE is a synthetic psychoactive drug that temporarily enhances mental function, physical function, or both. It is similar in effect to other drugs such as speed, cocaine and MDMA.
MEPHEDRONE is also officially known as 4-methylmethcathinone, 4-MMC, and 4-methylephedrone. It is found as crystallized granules, capsules, and a fine powder. It is usually snorted (like cocaine), but can also be swallowed or injected.
Slang names for MEPHEDRONE include: Bubble, Drone, M, M-Cat, and Meow-Meow.
Image for MEPHEDRONE
When I write MEPHEDRONE, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Synthetic Stimulant" is the most common definition for MEPHEDRONE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of MEPHEDRONE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoList of Terms for Spotting Drug Abuse (Glossary Page) 8BALL (measure of drugs) BEANS (ecstacy (drug)) CHEESE (an underhanded strategy, drugs, money) DARE (drug abuse resistance education)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.